1) Host a Mercy for Mamas event. This could be your church, moms’ group, women’s ministry, senior citizen dinner, or even just get together a group of your friend’s at your house. We are open to all groups, whether big or small. Melissa (or a Mercy for Mamas representative) can talk about how this all started, what we do, and explain the need. People really seem to connect to this ministry when they can hear about it firsthand.
2) Have a Mercy for Mamas Jewelry Party. This could be just like your average at-home sales party. Melissa will mail you the inventory, you host your friends, show the video or pass out brochures, and then send the profits and remaining jewelry back. Or if you are close by, Melissa will also be happy to attend your party and help out in any way.
3) Shop! We offer a wide variety of handmade Ugandan jewelry for sale in our SHOP. All proceeds go directly toward our work and help to put mama kits in the hands of more pregnant women.
4) Buy mama kits in honor of a special woman in your life. These make great gifts or an addition to a gift. Make your donation and then include a “comment” that you’d like a gift card. We’ll email you a card to print out explaining your gift.
5) Use Mercy for Mamas as a mission project for your church, bible study group, VBS, etc. Mama kits provide a great opportunity for your group to offer support to a woman in need and also to share Jesus with this woman and her family. With each kit costing just $7, this is a great project for groups of all sizes.
6) Sign up to receive email updates from this website (link on the right of this page). Or “like” our page on Facebook. This will help to keep you up to date on all that we are doing. We also love it when you can share any of that information with your friends and family.
These are just a few ways that you can personally help to support Mercy for Mamas. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to contact Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org